Our client is a growing company that has a significant presence in Automotive/Engineering and Supply Chain around the World. Due to the implementation of a bold Global Strategy they would now like to appoint an Account Manager for the South of the UK.
- Will manage a number of high level accounts across the South of the UK and have responsibility for growth and development of each account.
- Will report to the Accounts Director with a side report to the UK MD.
- Will work closely with the Business Development team to ensure the clients are receiving the best service levels possible.
- Will have a track record of working as an Account Manager within the UK and ideally of degree education but not essential.
- Will be keen to join a company that has a reputation for excellence and has a World lass Development programme.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting AM/687x/10 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.