Account Manager Amazon
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
About this position:
Our client is an award-winning clothing and fabric manufacturer in the Midlands, who are looking to appoint an Interface Manager to operate the Amazon Seller Central account.
- Manage brand reputation on Amazon, ensuring a first-class customer experience and responding to customer queries, managing reviews, and effective policing of third-party sellers.
- Own the merchandising and visual identity, ensuring content is correct and up to date.
- Manage and update the online Amazon product catalogue, including setting up new products and promotional items and maintaining product and category pages.
- You will have previously worked in a similar digital role working with Amazon and you will be passionate about online business, e-commerce, start-ups, and business development.
- You’ll have full working knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and all associated tools and contact points contained within.
- You will have diligence to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to communicate efficiently both internally and externally.