Aerospace Operations Director
Defence & Security
30% bonus, Car / Allowance / Pension / Medical / LTIP
Friday, 15 June, 2018
About this position:
Our client is – A major aerospace manufacturing business with a significant UK presence wish to appoint an Operations Director to run one of their sites.
- With P&L reasonability for the site you will be responsible for the day to day leadership of customer service, aftermarket, production, supply chain / materials quality and continuous improvement.
- To work closely with Functional Directors to ensure execution of process aligns with standard work and to the defined strategic of the group
- To develop talent and people to ensure the right people are in place and that the business has robust succession planning in place.
- You will be degree educated and have proven operational experience within an aerospace, defence, manufacturing business. Ideally you will have held P+L or had partial P+L experience.
- With strong financial acumen you will have the ability to develop organisational effectiveness with a strong bias towards talent development.
- You will have strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, a good attention to detail, a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to relationship building, both internally and externally.