Area Manager - Sports and Leisure AMSL/948/01
Future Executive Talent
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
£40K - £50K Base
Bonus, Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
About this position:
Our client is a leading provider of sporting facilities and programs across the United Kingdom. They are looking for a General Area Manager to run several of their branches based in the North West of England.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for the sales, marketing and operational activities of several branches within the North West region.
- You will help manage the company’s brand within your area and identify new opportunities for branch expansion.
- To maintain positive relationships with current clients and customers, whilst also developing new sales channels.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have at least three years experience of working in the Sports and Leisure industry at a management level.
- You are confident in and have experience of working with the sales, marketing and business development sides of the industry.
- You are an ambitious character seeking the opportunity for future promotion to senior and executive levels.