Our client business is setup to manufacture one piece garage doors. The company was formed in 1948 soon after purchased a license from Canada to manufacture one piece Up and Over garage doors and became the only manufacturer of such doors in the UK through the 1950s.
Due to our client exceeding customer satisfaction and the business growing rapidly my client is looking for an experienced area manager
- Selling a high-quality range of manufactured garage doors into the housebuilding sector.
- Generating business via main contractors and specialist sub-contractors
- Also responsible for generating business and managing relationships with distributors.
- Achieving sales for both commercial and residential projects within the territory.
- Working alongside the Technical team to ensure specifications are passed over and managed through to completion.
- Will be degree qualified
- Previous experience in manufacturing construction products.
- Track record of man management a team of 20 staff
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.