Our client is a leading Civils contractor with a true National Presence. Due to the award of a significant high profile project they would now like to appoint an assistant Project Manager to support the Project Managers through to completion.
- Will report to the Project Manager and deputize in their absence when required.
- Will Liaise heavily with the client and ensure that the project is in line with given timeframes and milestones.
- Will manage a specific portion of the overall project and work closely with the on-site team to ensure quality is maintained and on schedule.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record of working in the UK Civils sector.
- Will be keen to join a business that has a reputation for developing team members into more senior project leaders.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.