Our client provides a first-class projects high quality civil projects. They are passionate about their work and expertise in delivering innovative solutions for their clients and exceeding their expectations. Due to our client exceeding customer satisfaction and the business growing rapidly my client is looking for an experienced assistant project manager.
- Will be reporting to project manager and be focused on delivering civil elements within a significant rail project.
- Managing all site-based personnel within the contract.
- Controlling client liaison and site team relationships.
- Effectively manage direct labour, sub-contractors, plant hire and material ordering.
- Will be degree educated
- Demonstrated 4+ years’ experience within a civil position
- You will be comfortable operating environment ensuring health & safety and quality issues are paramount.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.