Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing and outsourced support services to the Pharmaceutical sector with an enviable Blue-chip Global customer base. Due to growth and continued expansion in the UK and abroad they are looking to appoint an operations lead with regulated manufacturing experience.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will enjoy functional responsibility for Production, Health & Safety, Site Services & Security and Continuous Improvement across 3 primary production facilities and c.300 staff.
- Will deliver group level standards and practices whilst utilising modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a multi-functional team with 4 direct reports acting as a link between the managing director and the shop floor.
- Will work closely alongside members of the senior leadership team to ensure overall business success during a period a major investment, growth and international expansion.
- You will have a proven track record leading multifunctional teams in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- With exceptional communication skills, you will be a true team player who is keen to be part of a growing business.
- Excellent team leadership and development skills with the ability to prove you can lead by example to deliver group goals