Our client is a leading national house builder operating within the new build housing market. Due to continued profitable growth they now wish to appoint an experienced and proven Associate Land Director working in the Leicestershire/ Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire region.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will proactively identify and secure on and off market land for residential developments.
- Minimising the company’s exposure to risk, delivering within the targets will be a key element of the role.
- You will monitor local markets working with high levels of autonomy.
- Degree in land planning/MRICS qualified you will have a successful track record of securing on and off market land in a proactive manner.
- Motivated and assertive with the ability to influence at a senior level you will have excellent commercial acumen.
- You will be keen to join a business which rewards success financially.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FD/159/26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.