Our client is a growing Privately-owned Construction contractor with an impressive Blue-Chip client base across both Public and Private Sector. Due to a planned retirement from the business they would now like to appoint a new Bid/Tender Manager for their West Yorkshire Office.
- You will liaise with the relevant team member(s), to identify and project manage the completion and submission of customer questionnaires and tenders and supporting presentations and documents.
- You will maintain a data base of up to date, and best practice, documents required for customer questionnaires and tenders.
- You will manage the following successful award of contract, to work with the relevant Augean team to ensure the efficient and effective mobilisation to the operational phase.
- You will ideally be of degree calibre education and have a track record of winning bids and tenders in the UK construction sector.
- You will be keen to join a company that has a reputation for rewarding success.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting BTM/687x/01 26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.