Our client is a global leading provider of Travel Management and Technology solutions who enjoy an enviable blue-chip client base across various sectors globally. Due to planned growth in Europe they are looking to appoint a strategic business development director.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the Managing Director you will design and deliver a strategic growth agenda to increase profitable revenues across the Americas.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team whilst working with functional business leaders and regional general managers to ensure targets are exceeded across new business.
- Will engage with customers and third-party suppliers at a senior level globally to ensure maximum profitability and exceptional customer service.
- Ideally Degree educated with fluency in English, you will have a proven track record in B2B sales with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams through the implementation of your strategy. Multi sector sales experience in a relevant travel management/ service environment highly advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level across various industries on a multinational stage.
- Will be keen to operate in a strategic customer facing leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with peers, customers and suppliers.