Our client is one of the UK’s largest property and facilities management support services businesses. They have developed an exciting technology led corporate strategy to maintain and significantly increase their already extensive UK market presence. In order to deliver their set goals and objectives they wish to appoint a strategically minded Business Development Director.
- You will be responsible for an aggressive period of profitable sales growth within the business with particular emphasis on developing, bidding and winning Technology led Hard FM Services.
- To lead the further development of the short, medium and long-term business development strategies to deliver a robust pipeline of New business and key New market penetration.
- There will be a high level of client interaction across the UK, with particular emphasis on the South East, establishing, building and maintaining commercial relationships, ensuring that the business resources are continually able to satisfy client demands, expectations and market change.
- You will have a significant track record of bidding and sales success in a multiple support services, solutions, Hard FM environment.
- With experience of the private sector, you will be a skilled presenter and negotiator and be familiar with multi-million-pound bid cycles.
- You will be keen to join an innovative fast-moving organisation with an ever-emerging Presence in the UK.