Our client is a UK based Travel Management company who have achieved significant growth across Europe in recent years. Due to further international growth plans they are looking to recruit a business development executive to lead a new function.
- Reporting to the group sales and marketing director you will have full strategic accountability for the business development globally.
- Will target new business opportunities across all markets primarily through multinational/ Blue-chip customers but will also cover SME channels.
- Will lead and mentor a globally mobile team through both a strategic and hands on approach to management.
- Of degree calibre you will have a proven track record in B2B Service Sales with a solid understanding of the corporate travel sector and ideally, exposure to the FMGC, Finance or Energy Markets.
- Will have the ability to lead and develop a large multinational team, fluency in multiple languages and global experience is preferred but not essential.
- Will be an energetic, enthusiastic and globally mobile sales leader with excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to create excellent board level commercial relationships.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting BDD/246/02 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.