Our Client- Deliver a full range of hard and soft FM services to the private sector as well as schools, hospitals, local authorities and central government. Due to continued expansion and an ambitious programme of planned growth, they wish to appoint a Business Development Director.
- As a key member of the Group Executive Team, you will be responsible for all business activities required to secure the planned growth for the business.
- It encompasses all aspects of business development, sales, marketing. From the development of growth strategies and external marketing campaigns to securing new profitable revenues across both the Private and Public sectors.
- To develop a business development, bidding and marketing team, to maximise business expansion opportunities. Working in conjunction with the HR Director.
- Ideally you will be of graduate calibre, with a track record of success in delivering growth, through direct sales, bidding/tendering in a facilities management or services related business or major public outsourcing business.
- With a deep understanding of sales team management, you will have extensive experience of high-level engagement in target markets, particularly in the Private sector.
- You will have a highly developed network of contacts and the ability to produce statistical information to monitor and control business development activities.