Business Development Director
Saturday, 17 February, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a growing construction contracting company with a significant presence across the North of England. Due to an internal succession planning they would now like to appoint a Regional Head of Business Development.
- Will work closely with the Regional Managing Director and manage a small team of Business Development Managers.
- Will liaise with local decision makers on future projects across the North West with a view to generate a credible pipeline.
- Will have a track record of developing and securing profitable construction projects in the UK.
- Will be a natural leader and I have an extensive network of decision makers with general contracting.
- Will be keen to join a growing business with a view to further career progression.