Our client has been an established Shop Equipment Design and manufacturing company for over 100 years. They supply a number of major retailers throughout the UK. Their main priority has always been our customers and providing them with a unique and outstanding service, to go with competitively priced equipment.
Due to our client exceeding customer satisfaction and the business growing rapidly my client is looking for an experienced sales operational director.
- You will cost manage and quality control.
- You will have to liaise with factories.
- Client facing
- Need to be familiar with PLC Visual merchandising techniques
- Driving adoption and compliance in all aspects of operations.
- Lead productivity assessments of the sales teams to identify strengths and opportunities for growth.
- Knowledge of importing preferred but not essential.
- 4+ years experience in manufacturing shop equipment.
- Sales experience in selling into fashion high street retail.
- Degree is desired not essential
- Needs to have project value of at least £1 million
- Someone with manufacturing Mannequin will be great but not necessary
Must have knowledge and background in selling into high street retail
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting BDED/789/01 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.