Our client is a rapidly growing European manufacturer of added value protein products with an established customer base across grocery, foodservice and b2b/ manufacturing channels in the UK.
Due to a recent investment into new products & entry into new categories they are seeking significant growth in the UK market and are looking to appoint a UK Business Development Director.
- Reporting directly to the managing director you will design and implement a growth strategy for the UK market across all channels in a highly autonomous position.
- Will actively engage with customers to ensure new business, pipeline and sales growth targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will lead a small multifunctional (commercial) team at HQ whilst managing UK sales in a hands on manner, constantly engaging with peers across all functions to ensure the success of the UK market.
- The role will require 4/ 5 days a month at a European HQ.
- Commercial astute, with the ability to prove you can grow profitable revenues in the UK within the food sector ideally in an added value manufacturing environment, multichannel sales experience (grocery, foodservice and B2B) is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent customer facing communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level.
- The ability to work closely alongside peers across all functions & customers to create and deliver Joint business plans through a collaborate approach.
- You will be keen to prove your commercial/ sales expertise in a hands-on role and be comfortable with national and international travel.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: BDx/219/26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection