Business Development Director
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Executive benefits Bonus: Substantial bonus
About this position:
Our client is a leading sports organisation which wishes to acquire a Business Development Director to lead growth in the organisation, in areas such as pitch advertising, on site catering and consumer retailing.
- You will report to the Managing Director and your remit will be to lead your team and maximise profits, from a wide variety of sources, but in particular the world wide retailing of sports related clothing and accessories.
- You will be responsible for a substantial P&L and be in complete control of the trading operations, negotiating when necessary in-house catering functions, the services of which will appeal to the B2B sector.
- You will be expected to enhance the ecommerce activities and provide new income streams.
- You are likely to have a key background in retailing where you are keen to develop your career in a sports related environment, within an internationally recognised organisation.
- You will be well versed in P&L and enjoy trading, some aspects of which may include an element of overseas travel. Ideally your background will have a leisure bias and some experience of foodservice provision would be an advantage.
- You will be degree educated and enjoy all aspects of ecommerce, with success being rewarded by early promotion.