Our client is a long-established Civils and Ground Engineering contractor supplying Blue chip main contractors across the UK. Due to the implementation of an agreed succession plan they would now like to appoint a new Head of Business Development.
- Will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for sustained profitable work pipeline.
- Will manage 3 direct reports and mentor when required whilst working closely with existing clients on current and future projects and work streams.
- You will use your experience in the sector to develop new contacts and clients to ensure that the pipeline of work is varied, healthy and profitable
- Ideally you will be of degree education with and track record of work winning within the UK Civils/Ground Engineering sectors.
- You will be commercially astute and keen to join a dynamic company that has a reputation for being best in class