Our client is a leading industrial painting services contractor to a range of sectors including energy, Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, utilities, highways, transport infrastructure. Delivering industrial painting & Coatings services for any large steelwork structures including pylons, towers and masts, bridges, pipes, tanks, fuel containers. With a reputation for Professional care, maintenance of assets and facilities to extend their life and reduce downtime. Working closely with their clients and carefully schedule work to help ensure that they can minimise disruption and maintain our high standards of safety throughout any project.
- Reporting into the divisional director you will be the key point of contact for clients and actively target new customers for Industrial painting & coatings developing a pipeline of new business.
- You will manage the entire bid process from inital enquiry to contact award for new and exiting customers
- Monitor the market, innovtion and indusrty trends for future bidding opportunites.
- Preferably with a degree you will have in-depth expertise of the Industrial painting sector and a successful track record of winning tenders and frameworks with clients with accurate pricing
- Achieve the new business sales targets and margins and have a network of contacts in the customer base.
- You will have the flexibility to travel across the UK.