Our client are a recognised leader in specialist lending looking to expand their Business Development team who are well known for going the extra mile for all their brokers. Due to the market demand they would like to appoint a new Business Development Manager to join this successful team to cover the North and Scotland.
- Will report to the Head of Intermediary Sales and have real input into the upcoming strategy and how the business should plan for winning new business.
- Nurture existing partners by understanding their businesses and finding opportunities to maximise business levels through training and development.
- Actively prospect, identify and recruit new partners from a broad mix of industries; Mortgage Brokers, IFAs, Accountants, Solicitors etc.
- Will ideally have a track record of Business Development within the Mortgages or Secured Lending industry.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal with success in attracting, retaining and growing new customer relationships.
- Ideally hold CeMAP or equivalent qualification.