Our client is rapidly growing manufacturer and supplier of brand & private label cosmetics and personal care products to UK NHS & Institutional customers. They are looking to appoint a business development manager to further develop their exciting and new channels / accounts.
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will create close working relationships with predominately existing customers to understand their gaps and requirements to increase profitable revenue streams through their accounts.
- A hands on and commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to drive new business and lead customer centric NPD initiatives from the front.
- Will be self-starting and utilise group resources where required to meet business targets.
- A strong understanding of the requirements of NHS customers and ideally exposure to branded FMCG sales.
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills with the ability and gravitas to represent the company at a senior level and build strong relationships to increase business performance.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded.