Our client is an award-winning business who develop and operate on-site energy generation schemes for manufacturers, perfectly addressing the Government’s strategy for a low carbon economy. Deployed on-site at a customer's manufacturing facility, these result in significant energy cost savings, improved operational resilience and substantially lower carbon emissions.
They would now like to appoint a Business Development Manager to grow a specified geographic region.
- Will be responsible for the generation of genuine opportunities for projects with large scale energy users.
- Will also manage existing clients and look to develop future projects.
- Will have a track record of working in a Business Development role within the UK.
- Ideally of degree education and have a keen technical understanding.
- Will be keen to join an award winning company that is growing quickly.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting BDM/687/48 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.