Our client is a supplier of Brand and Private label dairy products with a UK turnover of £10m and an established customer base across Retail, Foodservice and B2B channels. They are looking to appoint a business development manager to increase UK revenues
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will create close working relationships with new and existing accounts to understand their gaps and requirements to increase profitable revenue streams.
- A hands on role you will work closely alongside group level peers and customers across a variety of functions to drive new business.
- A strong understanding of the requirements of UK food market with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues ideally across brand and private label foods.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability and gravitas to represent the company at a senior level and build strong relationships to increase business performance.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: BDM/896/30 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection