Our client is a highly respected, leading national fit out/refurbishment contractor embarking on a focussed growth strategy. They now seek a business development manager to help implement this strategy.
- Reporting into the Business Development Director you will be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with key clients and contracting partners across a number of sectors winning new contract awards.
- You will work closely with both Commercial and Operations Directors at both pre and post contract stage.
- You will be an accomplished sales professional with a keen understanding of the UK contracting environment.
- You will have a strong track record in the delivery of business development and growth within the fit out/refurbishment sector.
- A first class communicator you will work closely with internal peers and be experienced at operating and negotiating at all levels.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.