Our client is a major UK construction and support services group. They seek a Business Development Manager to lead their relationship with customers in the oil & gas and marine sector for a division supplying supply and scaffolding services.
- You will work with the management team evaluating the market place, identifying new opportunities and grow the existing business substantially.
- You will be responsible for negotiation, pricing and preparation of maintenance contracts.
- You will help clients, both new and old, select the best access solutions.
- You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of selling temporary works, scaffolding, access or similar products to the construction industry at all levels from board level to site.
- You will be commercially aware with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will have knowledge in the sector and good contacts and must understand the industrial maintenance sector.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting BUSDM/687/08 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.