Our Client is a successful, rapidly growing, healthcare products provider, selling into the NHS and the broader private care sector. Due to continued expansion, they wish to appoint an additional 3 Business Development Managers, for the above regions.
- Develop new sales prospects, following up on business opportunities, establishing daily meetings with clients within the NHS, Community Equipment Service Sector, Dealers and Distributors, the Private sector, including, Nursing and Residential Settings, via their partners serving this group.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations, product demonstrations and overseeing local trials. Promoting their clinically proven range of products, further growing their market share.
- Introducing new product developments and ideas to existing clients and prospective clients. CRM, sales forecasting and diaries to be completed on a weekly basis.
- You will have a proven track record of sales success within the healthcare sector, whilst not essential, ideally with experience of dealing with the NHS and broader private care sectors.
- You will be keen to join a forward thinking rapidly expanding British Manufacturer of Pressure Ulcer Management and moving and handling equipment solutions, who operate throughout the UK and Internationally.