Our client is a global leading International food group with an enviable blue-chip customer base across all channels. Due to a planned growth in foodservice markets they are looking to appoint an experienced General manager to their senior leadership team.
- A key member of the International senior leadership team, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading food group in Europe, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a senior management team across numerous facilities in Europe to deliver growth targets and exceptional performance levels.
- Will target further growth across foodservice markets in new and emerging markets through a broad multifunctional leadership team and utilise group resources when required to ensure overall customer centric success
- Minimum bi-lingual (English and another European language) you will have extensive experience supplying foodservice customers across Europe.
- You will have held true P&L responsibility ideally on a multisite basis with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role that will play a vital role in the development of a global food business in Europe.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: BUF/896/40 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection