Our client is a leading supplier of highly technical products and services to the global Defence industry. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Business Unit Director to their executive leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the Chief executive you will enjoy complete strategic accountability for a £100m+ business across multiple sites (UK & International).
- Will regularly engage with customers both UK and abroad managing relationships at a senior level to ensure exceptional service levels and secure future business.
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a multidisciplined team with 5 direct reports managing multiple (20+) complex programmes at any one time.
- An element of international travel will be required.
- With an engineering or relevant degree level qualification you will be a proven general manager (P&L Owner) with the ability to prove you can add significant value in a technical engineering, manufacturing or service environment within the defence sector.
- Commercially astute you will see the benefits of working in a collaborative approach to business and have a solid technical understanding of defence applications.
- A hands-on leader with exceptional communication skills you will be keen to join an organisation who give significant autonomy to their management whilst still working closely together to achieve results.