Our client is a leading international manufacturing group with an enviable customer base across various FMCG/ food/ Agri. channels globally. Due to an international restructure they are looking to appoint a divisional CEO to lead their food and beverage ingredients division.
- Reporting directly to the Group chief executive and a key member of the executive leadership team you will hold full strategic responsibility for their B2B/ Ingredients division globally.
- Lead a multifunctional team and hold high level relationships with blue chip manufacturing customers to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will focus on growing profitable revenues across existing customers whilst looking at new/ innovative channels to achieve future growth plans.
- Degree educated with the ability to prove you can grow profitable revenues streams in a B2B environment.
- Commercially astute and an excellent relationship builder, with a broad understanding of food and beverage manufacturing processes and exposure to blue chip customers.
- The skills and experience to lead an international senior leadership team in a technically demanding environment.