Our client is a leading International food group with revenues exceeding $4bn globally and an established UK and European operation.
Due to planned growth in UK and European markets, they are looking to appoint a European Chief Executive to lead a major commercial transformation and growth agenda.
- Reporting directly to the group executive leadership team, you will hold full strategic responsibility for European operations in a highly autonomous position covering multiple manufacturing facilities and commercial offices in the region.
- Will lead a commercial and people transformation in the UK and roll out across Europe during a period of major investment and planned NPI growth.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Degree educated, you will be a food sector expert with a blend of commercial and operational achievements and the ability to lead a business above £200m during a period of growth.
- A proven business leader with the ability to lead a multi-site operation through a collaborative/ empowering approach, you will have significant exposure to customers in the UK and ideally Europe with the ability to prove you can increase commercial performance
- A regional expert who can advise an international food group on regional best practice across all functions.