CFO Europe CFE/896/23
FMCG / Consumer Goods
7 Figure Package
7 figure package including Stip & Ltip
Monday, 7 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a globally renowned FMCG group with an ever-growing presence across various markets in Europe. They are succession planning and looking for the next CFO Europe.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the regional CEO you will hold complete strategic autonomy and accountability for a pan European finance function
- Will lead mentor and develop an international team in a high-profile leadership position where, interacting with partners and customers at the highest level will be required.
- Will travel when necessary to ensure group standards are achieved at a local level.
- Minimum ACA qualified with a master's degree in accounting or business administration you will have 10+ years of progressively experience ideally within a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Commercially astute with experience working closely alongside an executive team with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- The gravitas and ability to operate on an international stage, you will be comfortable with global travel, managing multinational teams and representing the business at a high level within industry.