Our client is a multinational food processing group with revenues above €2bn in International Markets. They have grown significantly in the last decade through both acquisition and the delivery of international commercial and operational excellence agendas. They are now entering their next phase of growth and are looking to appoint a CFO for international markets.
- Reporting to the Regional President with dotted line to group you will be responsible for the leadership of the finance function and guiding the board on all financial aspects of the company’s growth and development.
- Will work closely with professional advisors to communicate strategy and results and maintain relationships with existing and potential investors particularly with a view to fundraising in support of further M&A activity.
- Will lead, mentor and develop an international team in a high-profile role and travel when required to ensure the business maintains and adheres to appropriate internal controls and procedures appropriate to the company’s size, scale and nature.
- Ideally holding a master's degree in accounting or business administration with relevant UK and/or International finance qualifications you will have a minimum 10 years’ experience within a relevant manufacturing environment with a proven track record delivering strong financial performance.
- Will have an excellent combination of financial and commercial skills including M&A through the identification and successful integration of acquisitions.
- The gravitas and ability to operate on an international stage, you will be comfortable with global travel, managing multinational teams and representing the business at the highest level within industry.