Chief Digital Officer CDO/219/08
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Full Executive Package + relocation if required/STIP and LTIP
About this position:
Our client is globally renowned consumer brand who are market leaders in their sector across a variety of categories. Due to major digital growth plans they are looking to appoint a subject matter expert to lead a global digital transformation.
- Reporting directly to the group Chief Executive you will design and deliver a global digital transformation strategy with a brief to increase revenues, brand awareness and customer engagement through various B2b and B2c digital platforms.
- Will build, lead and mentor a global function to success, travelling extensively to ensure group level standards are achieved at a local/regional level.
- Will work closely alongside other members of the group board (commercial, operations, finance and legal) to ensure overall operational success.
- Degree educated you will have extensive, global digital transformation experience with the ability to prove can significantly increase a company’s online performance.
- Direct experience in a branded consumer goods sector/environment would be highly beneficial however not essential and would suit alternative b2b or b2c experience either in house or as a third party.
- Will be keen to join a global market leader with the gravitas to represent the board on a global scale.