Our client is a leading provider of civil engineering services working on projects for a Blue-chip client base in the building, construction and civil projects sectors. Due to sustained organic growth they are now looking to appoint a Chief Engineer.
- You will report directly into the Operations Director and have full accountability for engineering across numerous projects.
- You will evaluate potential work packages, managing quotations, technical, RAMs, CDMs, programme, health and safety, site managers through to client handover.
- Working closely with internal department heads and reporting to the Operations Director you will ensure milestones are achieved, customer satisfaction and commercial returns.
- Ideally degree in Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering and Chartered you will have a demonstrable track record of the successful delivery of civil and construction projects.
- You will have first class communication skills and have expertise in leading people with a focus on maintaining the highest levels of health and safety.
- You will have strong technical knowledge and skills.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.