Our client is a leading international EPC contractor operating across the Power sector on New Build, Retrofit & Maintenance projects. With a global reputation for Health & Safety, Sector innovation & service delivery.
- Reporting into the regional president for the business you will design and deliver the regional growth strategy whilst operationally maintaining the highest levels of health & safety.
- With the remit to organically grow the business with new & existing clients to achieve CAGR & EBITDA across multiple countries and service offerings.
- Degree in Engineering qualified & ideally with a MBA you will have a track record of business growth in the international Power sector or allied industry such as Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Marine Engineering, Nuclear across Engineering, projects & Maintenance
- You will be a technically and commercial focused leader having held full P&L of €200m plus in a multinational business.
- With fluency in Dutch & English you will have the flexibility to travel across Europe & posses the gravitas to lead multisite teams.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.