Company- our client is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial organisation who provide campus solutions, including accommodation, hospitality and leisure facilities to people working within the Energy sector. They wish to appoint an experienced business leader to capitalise on an exciting period of planned business growth.
- To formulate and deliver the vision and strategy as agreed with the board of directors. Delivering further profitable growth within the existing contract base, winning further campus management contracts and achieving diversification into other market sectors.
- To ensure that the company’s operations are fully compliant with the Groups vision statement and standards, delivering a high- quality service together with customer and employee satisfaction within the defined parameters of the facility/s.
- To build strategic alliances and partnerships with organisations to facilitate the achievement of the Groups strategic objectives.
- Establish and maintain regular reporting of operational and financial data including key performance indicators for all operations to the Board.
- An experienced business leader, with a proven track record of growing a business, ideally within either a facilities management, workplace solutions, leisure management or services environment.
- Commercially astute with a strong operational and business development background, you will have considerable experience of dealing with and winning complex service orientated, bids.
- You will have strong negotiation skills, dealing at the most senior levels within a Blue- Chip client base as well as key subcontractors and key influencers.
- You will be keen to join a rapidly expanding new organisation who already have a solid profitable business platform, who are looking for further profitable growth.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CE/811x/99 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited.