Our client is a leading Engineering & Industrial support services group operating Internationally in the Petrochemicals, Energy, Renewables, Chemicals, Process, Maritime, Pharmaceuticals Oil & Gas sectors. This international division providing Insulation, Scaffolding, Painting, Tracing, Asbestos removal, Fire protection, Rope access Fabrication & EPC solutions and have a enviable market share and strong market reputation for delivery and Health & Safety.
- Reporting into the Executive Vice president you will hold full P&L responsibility focused on the delivery of major strategic objectives and to continuously optimise operational performance, expand its service portfolio and utilise market potential from client’s capex and opex budgets in the regions
- You will lead and direct the established managment team to increase performance and bring the company culture closer to the Group and Regional standards.
- Highly visible both internally and externally with clients you will support increase market share, margins, control cost and maximise returns
- Degree in Engineering qualified you will have fluency in Both Dutch and English with expertise ideally within the Industrial Services arena or allied field such as Asset management, Engineering EPC/EPCM or support services within the same customer base.
- Can demonstrate the achievement and the performance standards in HSEQ, margin improvement and incremental organic growth leading P&L of €300m TO €500 plus
You will have the flexibility to travel across the regional offices and the groups head office in Europe.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.