Our client is an international manufacturing group who supply a range of products to various channels in Europe with an enviable market share.
Due to a global restructure, they are looking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to lead pan European operations.
- Reporting directly to the main board, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading group in Europe, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across numerous facilities in Europe to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry
- Ideally Degree educated with extensive experience in an added value manufacturing environment where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to British and/or European markets with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role that will play a vital role in the future development of a British based business in international markets.