Our client is Premium Hospitality group with numerous venues across the UK and a leading presence across both b2b and b2c platforms. Having received significant investment to increase performance across UK and European regions the board are looking to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer to drive an expansion agenda.
- Reporting to the majority shareholder, you will empower a multifunctional senior leadership team across Europe to increase business and brand performance in the region.
- Will design and deliver short- and long-term strategies, upskill team abilities at all levels whilst focussing on increasing direct to consumer and B2B revenues across all channels including leading a significant brand overhaul.
- Will lead all M&A activities in the region and engage with external partners & suppliers at a senior level to ensure corporate growth targets are exceeded.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated with the ability to prove you can add significant value to a multi venue/ offering hospitality business who are entering a period of growth across UK and European markets.
- A commercially astute brand ambassador with experience leading a multifunctional team through a modern approach. Digital transformation experience is highly sought.
- Previous P&L experience is required, exposure to digital transformation and b2b revenue generation across multiple hospitality product offerings highly sought.