Our client is a leading middle east conglomerate with interests across various business sectors including consumer goods and retail
Due to a restructure, they are looking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to lead a multicategory retail business in the Middle East.
- Reporting directly to the Group Chair, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading Multichannel Retail group in the region, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
- Will hold top to top relationships with international business/ brand partners and suppliers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Degree and ideally MBA educated with extensive experience leading a multichannel operation. Ideal candidate will have premium multicategory experience including Grocery with previous P&L above $1bn.
- Significant achievements in a general management role with the ability to prove you can work closely alongside suppliers and third parties (brand owners) to increase performance.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role during a period of transition and targeted growth.
- Experience leading digital change agendas (commercial and operational) would be highly advantageous.