Our client is global leading European based sports and lifestyle apparel group with a variety of brands spanning various categories. Due to major change and subsequent restructure of their global operations they are looking to appoint a regional expert to lead their multichannel US operations.
- Reporting directly to the group board and a key member of the executive leadership team, you will hold full strategic responsibility for the US business performance a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior leadership team to deliver exceptional performance levels during a period of planned change and growth.
- Will ensure group standards are delivered and focus on further expanding & enhancing operations to achieve optimum profitable revenue growth across various channel including wholesale/ B2B, own retail and digital.
- Will create close working relationships with key suppliers and represent the business across the region at the highest level.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated you will be a consumer centric brand expert with extensive experience leading multichannel operations in the USA in a relevant fast paced sector/ category, where collaborative working is the key to success.
- The ability to prove you can increase business performance in a branded environment, experience across direct to consumer and B2B markets preferred.
- Previous experience leading significant transformation programs across Digital channels including enhancing regional supply chain/ fulfillment operational performance would be highly advantageous.
- An empowering business leader with the gravitas and ability to represent a globally renowned business in the region.