Our client is a leading top tier British Sports club who have enjoyed success across Europe and have an ever-growing international customer base. Due to a restructure they have an immediate requirement for an experienced commercially astute Chief Executive Officer.
- Reporting directly to the owner, you will hold full strategic responsibility for business performance across all channels, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior management team to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels during a period of investment.
- Will focus on increasing commercial and brand performance in UK and International markets, leading a team of b2b and b2c focused executives to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Will create and enhance relationships with key investors and represent the business at the highest level within industry including on an international stage.
- Ideally MBA educated you will be a commercially and financially astute multifunctional business leader with the ability to prove you can add significant value to a top tier sports club across both b2b & b2c channels.
- Will ideally have experience in a branded consumer centric business with the ability to prove you can increase operational performance through exceptional team leadership and development skills.
- A key element to this role will be to further develop long term relationships in UK and International markets whilst ensuring the brands heritage is maintained and existing customer base/ partners service levels are exceeded.