Our client is a £50m+ turnover highly regarded food company who are focussed on delivering exceptional product quality and customer service levels across all their routes to market. Having spent over 25 years building a highly successful and profitable brand/ business the owner wishes to take a step back and we have been retained to appoint his successor.
- You will assume complete responsibility for business operations with full strategic accountability over performance in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- A hands on and strategic leadership position, you will mentor a highly collaborative senior team with 5 direct reports to ensure exceptional service and quality results are continued whilst designing and delivering a new business growth strategy, in line with company aspirations.
- You will represent the business across various platforms and actively engage with staff and customers at all levels to ensure brand/ business superiority is continued
- Of graduate calibre, you will be an inspirational & innovative business leader with exceptional communication skills at all levels and the ability to prove you can passionately increase performance in a customer centric commercial environment where product quality and service levels take priority.
- You will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a fast paced business environment with the willingness to operate in both a strategic and hands on manner.
- You will enjoy being part of a close working senior team who enjoy engaging with staff and customers at all levels.