Chief Executive Officer
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Benefits: Full executive Package, Short and Long term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a leading UK brand supplying a wide variety of electrical devices and tools to both the Consumer and Construction markets. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer to lead this period of growth.
- Reporting directly to the Board, you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy over the design and delivery of a UK wide strategy. You will be responsible for targeting growth outside of the UK and into wider European markets.
- You will develop, lead and grow the sales, marketing, customer service and account management teams targeting growth across new and existing channels/customers.
- You will engage with key retailers, distributors and Industry-related customers at the highest level to drive sales growth across all channels.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have an extensive successful track record within a branded goods environment, preferably with a knowledge of Construction and DIY products.
- You have demonstrated your ability to succeed commercially and operationally dealing with both SME and blue-chip customers.
- You possess the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level within the industry and you will be keen to act as the group’s ambassador as they target further growth across both existing and new markets and channels.