Our client is a leading privately-owned British food group who manufacture a range of added value foods for UK Retail and Foodservice customers. Due to a restructure, the owner is looking to appoint a new CEO to deliver a significant profit focused growth agenda.
- Reporting to the majority shareholder, you will design and deliver a UK centric growth strategy to increase profitable revenue streams.
- Will lead and mentor an established senior leadership with 7 Direct reports with Full strategic responsibility for business performance spanning branded and private label products.
- Will focus on modernising commercial and operational plans whilst ensuring their exceptional customer service and people centric approach is maintained.
- Ideally degree educated you will be a modern/ collaborative approach and empowering business leader with extensive experience in the UK food sector.
- A proven General Manager/ P&L owner with the ability to prove you can increase business performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- With excellent customer facing skills you will be keen to operate through both a hands on and strategic approach to leadership and business.