Our client is a global leading, international renowned food group who manufacturer and supply predominately Private label chilled and frozen product to all channels in Europe. They are looking for further growth in European markets and wish to appoint a regionally experienced Chief Executive Officer (Europe) to lead.
- A high-profile Pan European leadership role reporting directly to the group main board, you will operate in a highly strategic, fully autonomous leadership position where you will design and deliver a growth plan across multiple routes to market.
- Will build, lead and mentor a senior leadership team across numerous facilities in the region to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers and represent the business at the highest level across various industry platforms.
- Ideally degree / MBA educated, you will have significant achievements in the food sector with the ability to prove you could add positive results to a food manufacturer in a pan European senior management position during a period of major growth and expansion.
- A rounded business leader with both commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to blue chip customers ideally across both retail and foodservice channels.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role with exceptional communication skills at all levels.