Our client is a global FMCG group with revenues in excess of $10bn, a global manufacturing footprint and a variety of market leading Brands across various channels. Due to a restructure and planned growth in the UK they are looking to appoint a regional Chief Executive.
- Reporting directly to the European CEO and a key member of the regional senior leadership, you will hold full strategic responsibility over UK operations in a highly autonomous multichannel leadership position.
- Will design and deliver a commercial growth and UK transformation plan to include significant new product entry and M&A activities during a period of major investment.
- Will hold top to top relationships with customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level.
- Extensive expertise and achievements in a branded FMCG environment with the ability to prove you can increase commercial performance for a multichannel, customer centric business in the UK.
- A collaborative, modern approach business leader who can empower senior leaders to deliver corporate objectives.
- A track record of running high-profile organisations in the UK you will be a first-class communicator and relationship builder.