Chief Executive Officer Ref: CEO/445/06
Utilities and Energy
Significant base and equity
About this position:
Our client is confidentially, due to planned early retirement, seeking to appoint a best in class operational CEO. This is a hands on position and will require tremendous dedication and leadership skills.
- As part of the main board you will work closely with the current Chairman to lead the business through growth and transition into a leaner, customer focused operation.
- You will lead the UK business with selected major investment opportunities added to your portfolio.
- Degree (First) and MBA qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of operating as a CEO within the UK off site manufacturing environment.
- A natural leader and communicator you will have led a company change program. Experience of mergers and acquisitions would be a distinct advantage.
- A strong commercial/financial background is preferred together with the ability to provide confidence with stakeholders, investors and shareholders.