Our client is an international manufacturing group who supply a range of products to various channels/ industries in Europe with a leading market share.
Due to a global restructure, they are looking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to lead pan European operations with revenues above £1bn.
- Reporting directly to the main board, the successful candidate will hold full strategic responsibility for a pan European business with revenues in excess of £1bn, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across numerous manufacturing facilities in Europe to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels in line with group standards.
- Will hold top to top relationships with customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Ideally Degree and MBA educated with extensive experience in a high volume added value manufacturing environment where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements in a customer centric manufacturing business you will have significant exposure to European markets with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- Strong ability to implement corporate objectives at local level with exceptional collaborative leadership skills. Additional European language skills would be advantageous but not essential.